Easy Taco Salad
Write a review
- 1 lb ground round beef
- 1 taco kit (include taco seasoning, hard taco shells and salsa)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cups of lettuce
- 4 Roma tomatos
- 1 can of black olives
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 small bowl
- 1 large bowl
- Chop up the onion into fines pieces.
- Cook the onions with the ground round beef and taco kit seasoning according to the directions on the box.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and chill it in the freezer.
- Crush the taco shells into 1-2 inch size pieces. I usually crush them in the plastic wrapping they come in with the taco kit.
- Put into a large bowl and pour the salsa over the crushed shells. Stir. Set aside
- Now chop up the lettuce, tomatos and black olives.
- Add to the crushed salsa taco shells. Stir. Add the cheese and sour cream. Stir again.
- Take the meat mixture from the freezer and add it to the bowl with everything else.
- Stir. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Chrissy Conte http://www.chrissyconte.com/